Sunday, June 16, 2013

June 13th & 14th

It's a Thursday Friday mash-up! Don't fret my dear audience, this is something that will often happen on this blog. I don't have crazy days everyday and sometimes it is better to combo two of them that have only small dosages of crazy in them. By crazy I mean interesting. Let's start with Thursday.

I finally was blessed with blueberry pancakes for breakfast. Egg Harbor you are one delicious breakfast cafe with the best pancakes in town. Sorry Downers, I still love you but you can't beat the fluffiness of these flapjacks! Plus, uh blueberries.

Before breakfast I did a light workout (really just this daily thing that ensures I'm not the size of a whale) and baked myself in the sun for a few minutes. I used sunscreen for two reasons; it's probably a good idea to protect my skin from burning and I'm tanning some very pale skin. It will be a gradual process of coloring but one that will guarantee an even coat.

Boring stuff aside I later on after breakfast had some ice cream with my Bffafa Timmy (Tim for the rest of the world). Technically we had smoothies instead of ice cream but that's not the point. It was great just walking and talking with my best friend.

Moving on to the crazy, the real crazy. I finally witnessed the beauty that is the musical of The Book of Mormon. I will not spoil anything, not my style audience. All I can say is that the show goes down as one of the greatest events of my life. Now I can at last listen to my Book of Mormon soundtrack! Ah this is fantastic!! Thank you Matt and Trey. Also I look forward to the Stick of Truth!

Friday time. So most of the day was spent catching up on Game of Thrones. To answer the question, no I have not seen episode nine yet. Chill.

Later on I went over to Suzanne's house for some barbecue dinner. I was greeted by an adorable little Suzy and her loving family. Mrs. Segredo's potato salad is on my list of delicious; I ended up finishing the bowl. Suzanne then took me downstairs for some drinks and we then-

Shit. I can't actually talk about that. Private information in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment