Saturday, June 22, 2013

June 21st Intermission

Audience this really won't be a post. Not really. A long long time ago in a blog far away I made a video of me reading the fairy tale Brother and Sister. It was completely ridiculous. It's buried somewhere around here and is something like eleven minutes long. Oy, I can't even finish the damn thing. Hey Mare, learn to trim videos properly! You'd think she'd be more to the point, least the intermission is amusing.

Anyhow I have another video for all of you only if you're interested. It's under three minutes and is simply my reaction video to Game of Thrones Season Three Episode Nine.

!!!!WARNING!!!!
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
IF YOU DON'T WANT GAME OF THRONES RUINED
THEN OMIT EVERYTHING BELOW AND LEAVE
SERIOUSLY LEAVE NOW!


still here?
hmmm
fine.
ALLOW THE SPOILAGE TO COMMENCE!

So I did trim the video a lot. I started recording while Bran was hiding in the old mill with everyone and uses his awesome warg powers to control the wolves. Basically that was WAY before the Red Wedding scene which is what everyone was reacting to. My video stops short of when Rob's wolf is slain because, 

I'll be straight with you audience it was too embarrassing for me to post online. I started yelling at the screen, "not the wolf! Please for fuck's sake not the wolf! Oh mg god, they just killed the wolf. NOOOO! Ayra why didn't you release it when you had the chance?!" 

Ahem, I didn't want footage of that online, or in my computer, really existing at all. It's destroyed, forever. What's below is entertaining enough. Now, after that long-winded explanation here is my reaction video. Told ya she needed to be more concise. 


P.S. This post happened because my family and I watched the season finale of season three today. Tis all.

No comments:

Post a Comment